Wedding / Event Photographers
With 13 years of experience shooting hundreds of weddings in and around Pretoria & Gauteng Region, it allows us to 'capture those special moments'. Whether it is a summer wedding or winter wedding, we bring fun to your wedding day. Think of us as the extra person in the bridal party or a friend shooting your wedding! All this allows your wedding day to happen naturally.
We aim to bring a light-hearted edge to your photos whilst capturing your special moments. So, if an 'informal', 'fun', 'natual' but extremely professional style is what you are looking for then feel free to contact us. That way you get to meet me, and the passion I have to document your special day photographically as I love what I do!
So what makes JTC Photography different?
- Simple... you own every picture! You are paying us to do a job, so rightfully all the images we take should belong to you!
- You get all of your full-sized original colour digital images of your wedding, often as many as 1200+, colour and light corrected all based on the amount of hours we spend at your wedding.
- CD of Photo’s are sent to you 6-8 weeks after your wedding and during peak season 8-10 weeks, some images are edited in black&white / sepia / b&w with colour / filters and some B&G photos are air brushed.
- Various wedding packages to choose from, and you get to design your own package.
- Modern photojournalistic unobtrusive style of wedding photography
- Highly talented photographers, using the latest Canon 5D Mii range of cameras and L-series lenses
- Free Engagement shoot and/or Photobooth with selected packages
- The hours you request are for you to decide when we arrive and begin photographing your wedding or event.
- When requesting a photographic package with an album you have 6 months to decide on your selection of photo’s that you would like printed in your album.
- When requesting an album with one of our packages you have 6 months to decide on the selection of photo's you would like in your album.
- Deciding if you want an engagement shoot or also known as a pre-wedding shoot to some, so how many opportunities do you get to have photo's taken of yourselves alone. Here's your chance, for just one hour get away from it all and have fun. Use the photos for a guest album at your wedding or simple have them mounted onto canvas ready to hand on your wall.
- Our Photobooth : This is a time for your guests and yourselves later to have funny photos. We supply the props and setup lights and backdrop or make use of the wedding venue, a photographer is manning the camera. All photos are supplied to you on a disc with your wedding photos
Our Top 10 things we think you should know!
Proud and honored to be a wedding photographer - We love weddings, and enjoy the whole event. We have fun with the bride and groom and enjoy talking with the bridal party
Ultimate privilege - To us it is the ultimate privilege to be at someone's special day. The pay off for us is not just the thank you cards and the nice emails, it is seeing the faces of our bride and groom when they see their images for the first time and relive their wedding day as we saw it.
The documentary wedding photographers - We are like the journalist who reported what they saw... we are everywhere but nowhere, recording what we see, not improving it, not staging it, not prompting it, just capturing at its best – naturally...
The silent observer - We often call ourselves the silent observer, capturing the moments as well as the formal family pictures.
Looking your best - People will always look their best when they're not thinking about photography. We believe you can't pose people naturally; you just need to be present and enjoy your wedding day. During the wedding day we often use longer lenses to keep our distance so the photography looks natural.
The ultimate memory in 20 years time - We bring art to a wedding, creating and capturing memories and emotions... after the party has finished, the cake has been eaten, and the dress is in a box, the only thing left is the photography. I want our bide and grooms to look at their wedding pictures in 20 years time and still be able to feel the emotions they felt on their wedding day.
No chance of a re-shoot, weddings are a one off event! - Wedding photography is the most challenging type of photography, it is not easy, you need a lot of experience, we cannot have a bad day – there is no chance of a re-shoot.
Right place... right time... - To capture those moments you need a lot of past experience to know and understand the natural flow of a wedding. Most weddings are similar but often run very differently. We have shot hundreds of weddings, infact well over 500 weddings between us.
Multi cultural - We have photographed weddings through all seasons including winter and rainy weddings. We have doneAfrican weddings, Catholic weddings, Chinese weddings, Christian weddings, Indian weddings, Portuguese weddings& Greek weddings - all of which have very different traditions and events that we fully understand.
So what's the cost to buy the original digital files? - Your original digital files, which are all in colour, are already included in the prices advertised on this website. We don't want to keep your photographs, let's face it, you will have hired us to capture your photographs, not keep them. All our couples receive all the photographic images we capture, copied to a DVD.
In short we love photography! And would love to be your wedding/event photographer